The PT-406 pressure transmitter is a special product developed by our company for the refrigerant industry. Adopting the piezoresistive sensor core of an internationally renowned company, through a high-reliability amplifying circuit and precise digital temperature compensation and nonlinear correction technology, the pressure of the measured medium is converted into 4~20mA, 0~5VDC analog signal; unique protection Condensation design avoids damage to the circuit board due to condensation of water vapor in the sensor cavity. With high stability and high-cost performance, it can be widely used in refrigeration industries such as air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers, and water-cooled screw units.
PT-406 Pressure Transmitter Features
- High-performance diffused silicon sensor core with high-integration bridge pressure sensor signal conditioning dedicated advanced chip.
- Digital temperature compensation and nonlinear correction.
- Anti-condensation design to avoid condensate affecting the product.
- Small size, easy installation, multiple signal output, standard Parker plug, wide adaptability.
- High sensitivity, high precision, high stability.
- Full temperature compensation, good electrical performance, and long-term stability.
- 1-year warranty.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us.
|Type of Pressure||Gauge pressure, absolute pressure, sealed pressure|
|Process Connection||7/16-20UNF can be customized|
|Comprehensive Accuracy||±1%FS, ±0.5％FS|
|Temperature Compensation Range||±0.3%FS/year|
|Supply voltage (DC)||11-36V||3-5V|
|Load Resistance||50 (U-10)Ω【4-20mA】, greater than 10KΩ【V】|
|Material||Sensor: ceramic; housing: stainless steel 304; cable: PVC; waterproof ring: HNBR|
|Medium Adaptability||Various fluids that are non-corrosive to 316L stainless steel|
|Insulation||Greater than 100MΩ @250VDC|
|Response Time||Less than 1ms (@90%FS)|
|CE Certification||EMC: IEC61326-1 Class B|
|Electrostatic discharge immunity: IEC61000-4-2|
|Electromagnetic field immunity: IEC61000-4-3|
|EFT immunity: IEC61000-4-4|
|Surge immunity: IEC61000-4-5|
Pressure transmitters are used in the HVAC industry.