Pressure Transmitter PT-516 for the Water Treatment Industry
PT-516 pressure transmitter is a special product developed by our company according to the needs of the water treatment industry. It is widely used in the fields of variable frequency pumps, complete sets of water supply, and air conditioning equipment. Professional waterproo f hammer impact, good electrical performance, and long-term make it the first choice of similar industries, and can directly replace many similar imported products.
PT-516 Pressure Transmitter Features
- No sealing ring, fully welded structure can avoid hidden dangers such as high and low-temperature leakage, and can be used in harsh environments.
- Protection grade reaches IP68.
- All stainless steel 316L material, high performance, all-solid-state, corrosion resistance.
- The use of highly integrated bridge pressure sensor signal conditioning dedicated advanced chip, high precision, and high stability.
- The current type has reverse polarity protection, reliable performance, safe and convenient to use.
- Temperature compensation in all temperature zones, good electrical performance, and long-term stability.
- Special customization such as process connection.
- 1-year warranty.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us.
|Overload Pressure||200%FS (below 10MPa); 150%FS (above 25MPa)|
|Pressure Type||Gauge pressure, absolute pressure, sealed pressure|
|Process Connection||G1/4, R1/4, etc., can be customized|
|Temperature Compensation Range||-10～70℃|
|Supply Voltage (DC)||11-36V||11-36V||5V||2.7-5.5V|
|Output Signal||4-20mA||0-10V||0-5V||IIC, SPI|
|Load Resistance||50 (U-10)Ω【4-20mA】, greater than 10KΩ【V】KΩ【V】|
|Electrical Connection||Cable (optional terminal)|
|Material||Sensor diaphragm and housing: stainless steel 316L; cable: PVC; cable waterproof ring: silica gel|
|Media Adaptability||Various fluids that are non-corrosive to 316L stainless steel|
|Insulation||Greater than 100MΩ @250VDC|
|Response Time||Less than 1ms (@90%FS)|
|CE Certification||EMC: IEC61326-1 Class B|
|Electrostatic discharge immunity: IEC61000-4-2|
|Electromagnetic field immunity: IEC61000-4-3|
|EFT immunity: IEC61000-4-4|
|Surge immunity: IEC61000-4-5|
Used in the water treatment industry.