PT-W10 is a battery-powered wireless pressure transmitter with micro power consumption design, supports multiple communication protocols, and is easy to install and use. It can be widely used in water, oil, gas, and other pressure automatic measurements and monitoring network systems.
PT-W10 Wireless Pressure Transmitter Features
- Wireless output, without complicated wiring installation.
- Micropower consumption design, standby current as low as 10uA (with LCD display 30uA).
- Sampling, communication interval, standby waiting time can be customized within the range of 60 seconds to 24 hours.
- Powered by a high-capacity 40,000mAH battery, the service life can reach 3-5 years, and the open battery design is convenient for replacement.
- With data storage function, network failure data will not be lost.
- Device parameters can be modified remotely.
- Magnetic switch design allows routine operation without opening the mask.
- High-performance diffused silicon sensor with a highly integrated bridge pressure sensor signal conditioning dedicated advanced chip.
- High sensitivity, high precision, high stability.
- Full temperature compensation, good electrical performance, and long-term stability.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us.
|Overload Pressure||200%FS (below 10MPa); 150%FS (above 25MPa)|
|Process Connection||M20*1.5, etc., can be customized|
|Comprehensive Accuracy||±0.5%, ±0.2%, ±0.1%, ±0.075% optional|
|Temperature Compensation Range||-10～70℃|
|Supply Voltage||3.6VDC lithium battery 40000mAH|
|Communication Method||NB-IoT/LoRa/ZigBee (support Unicom Mobile Telecom 4G card)|
|Protocol||COAP / MQTT / LoRaWAN / CLAA / IEEE802.15.4|
|Communication Interval||60 seconds can be customized|
|Media Adaptability||Various fluids that are non-corrosive to 304 stainless steel|
|Insulation||Greater than 100MΩ @250VDC|
|Response Time||Less than 1ms (@90%FS)|
|CE Certification||EMC: IEC61326-1 Class B|
|Electrostatic discharge immunity: IEC61000-4-2|
|Electromagnetic field immunity: IEC61000-4-3|
|EFT immunity: IEC61000-4-4|
|Surge immunity: IEC61000-4-5|
Wireless pressure transmitter applied to the internet of things.