PT-W353 wireless pressure transmitter is an efficient and cost-effective LoRa communication product launched by our company for the Internet of Things industry. Set the advantages of flexibility, high stability, high compatibility, high interoperability, small size, low price, etc., can meet the requirements of most industrial applications, can be widely used in smart communities, smart firefighting, smart home and buildings, smart Meter, smart agriculture, smart logistics, and other vertical industries.
PT-W353 Wireless Pressure Transmitter Features
- Wireless output, without complicated wiring installation.
- Small size, easy installation, can be easily installed on the hand-held fire extinguishing agent for monitoring.
- Micropower consumption design, standby current as low as 10uA.
- Sampling, communication interval, adjustable standby waiting time.
- High-capacity battery power supply, long service life, open battery design is convenient for replacement at any time.
- High-performance diffused silicon sensor with advanced chip for signal conditioning of highly integrated bridge pressure sensor.
- High sensitivity, high precision, and high stability.
- Digital temperature compensation and nonlinear correction, good electrical performance, and long-term stability.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us.
|Temperature Compensation Range||-10～70℃|
|Supply Voltage||3VDC battery|
|Electric current||As low as 10uA|
|Communication Frequency||1 day/time adjustable|
|Sampling Frequency||60s/time adjustable|
|Media Adaptability||Various fluids that are non-corrosive to 304 stainless steel|
|Vibration||10gRMS, (20~2000) Hz|
|Insulation||Greater than 100MΩ @250VDC|
|Response time||Less than 1ms (@90%FS)|
|CE certification||EMC: IEC61326-1 Class B|
|Electrostatic discharge immunity: IEC61000-4-2|
|Electromagnetic field immunity: IEC61000-4-3|
|EFT immunity: IEC61000-4-4|
|Surge immunity: IEC61000-4-5|
Wireless pressure transmitters used in the Internet of Things.