ST-W11 is a battery-powered wireless temperature transmitter with low power consumption design, supports multiple communication protocols, and is easy to install and use. It can be widely used in water, oil, gas, and other pressure automatic measurements and monitoring network systems.
ST-W11 Wireless Temperature Transmitter Features
- An ultra-low-power battery-powered wireless liquid level transmitter developed according to the needs of customers for convenient installation.
- High-capacity battery 38000mAh, sending data more than 50,000 times.
- With adjustable collection time and sending frequency, support for data storage, and active upload of abnormal data.
- Support 2 alarm points can be set, support COPA / LORAWAN / CLAA / I EEE802.15.4 and other communication protocols.
- Easy to install and use, can be widely used in water, oil, gas, and other pressure automatic measurement and monitoring network systems.
- All aluminum alloy shell, metal texture, more resistant to harsh environments.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us.
|Process Connection||M20*1.5, etc., can be customized|
|Comprehensive Accuracy||±0.5%, ±0.2%, ±0.1%, ±0.075% optional|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃~85℃ (case)|
|Supply Voltage||3.6VDC lithium battery 40000mAH|
|Communication Method||NB-IoT/LoRa/ZigBee (support Unicom Mobile Telecom 4G card) / Bluetooth|
|Protocol||COAP / MQTT / LoRaWAN / CLAA / IEEE802.15.4 / Bluetooth5.0|
|Communication Interval||60 seconds can be customized|
|Media Adaptability||Various fluids that are non-corrosive to 304 stainless steel|
|Insulation||Greater than 100MΩ @250VDC|
|Response Time||Less than 1ms (@90%FS)|
|CE Certification||EMC: IEC61326-1 Class B|
|Electrostatic discharge immunity: IEC61000-4-2|
|Electromagnetic field immunity: IEC61000-4-3|
|EFT immunity: IEC61000-4-4|
|Surge immunity: IEC61000-4-5|
Wireless temperature transmitter applied to the internet of things.