The PD-B60 precision digital pressure display uses the core of a diffused silicon pressure sensor of an internationally renowned company. After a highly reliable amplification circuit, precision digital temperature compensation, and nonlinear correction technology, the pressure of the medium is accurately measured. Micropower consumption design, dry battery power supply, users can easily, quickly, and accurately measure the pressure of various fluids, can be used as a standard instrument. With Bluetooth function, you can easily expand the function. Ultra-high cost performance can be widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power, frequency conversion pump, complete water supply, refrigeration, air conditioning, air compressor, and other fields.
PD-B60 Precision Digital Pressure Display Features
- The high-performance diffused silicon sensor core is equipped with a high-integration bridge-type pressure sensor signal conditioning dedicated to advanced chip.
- Digital temperature compensation and nonlinear correction.
- Micropower consumption design, dry battery power supply life of up to one year, battery replacement is easy and convenient.
- High sensitivity, high precision, and high stability.
- Temperature compensation at full temperature, good electrical performance, and long-term stability.
- Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 for easy function expansion.
- The process connection can be customized.
- High-cost performance, one year warranty.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us.
|Range||-1...0 ~ 0.2...400Bar|
|Process Connection||G1/4 etc. can be customized|
|Temperature Compensation Range||-10～70℃|
|Supply Voltage||7# dry battery * 2|
|Communication Method||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Insulation||Greater than 100MΩ @250VDC|
|Response Time||Less than 1ms|
|CE Certification||EMC: IEC61326-1 Class B|
|Electrostatic discharge immunity: IEC61000-4-2|
|Electromagnetic field immunity: IEC61000-4-3|
|EFT immunity: IEC61000-4-4|
|Surge immunity: IEC61000-4-5|
Precise digital pressure display applied to the Internet of Things.